Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Where'd They Go?

I had an epiphany.
My pictures might get stollen if I leave them on my blog.
Oh Dear, that wouldn't be very good. =o

So - I decided to take them off of my posts.
I'm really sorry.
Now I'll actually have to think of something interesting to write.

Hm. Well.
You could always check out my fictionpress.
Actually, I recommend that.
[[OhYes.]]
It showcases some of my writing. (:

Um, nothing much else, really.
I'm all tired from volleyball practice. Ick.


That's all I got for today. Byee

4 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

BECKISHMECK IS BACK!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!! :-D abby is happy. I wasn't at gratz on tuesday b/c I'm not going on tuesdays, only sundays, so you'd better be doing sundays. Or else.

*virtual hug* i love and miss you! and i promise I'll read your fiction press thing soon, but I've got a lot to do tonight, so I can't read it now. but SOON!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Sam Austin said...

i liked your pictures.

and your stories are good.

abby never virtual hugged me!

*sob*

12:58 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

oh, I'm sorry sam! *BIG virtual hug*

2:11 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

WTF.
So what, now I get a SMALL virtual hug? What's up with that, Abby?

...I thought we had something special. ):

I really should update.
I'll get to that now. Heh.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home