Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh Sweet Blasphemy

I'm having some school issues.
Nothing major, just issues that need to be dealt with.

Like my psychotic obsessions with Bear.
And my tendencies to fiddle with my hair.
(Unintentional Rhyming Skillss)
AND this winter depression that comes around basically every year.

I don't know. D:
I'm pathetic, really.

OH. I changed my song.
Gotta love Tilly and the Wall <3
It's called Fell Down the Stairs.
So...yeah.

I just posted out of lack of better things to do, and having just commented on Sam's blog.
Fun stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I MISS MY BECKY!!! WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!

seriously, this is rediculous. we need to see each other.

and complain about how much tounge-thrusts suck :-)

IM me some time. My sn hasn't changed.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home