Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bored Senseless

So I decided to post something because April willed me to see her blog. So here I go.
I was trying to change the song to one of my new awesomely amazing super spectacular Modest Mouse songs, but then half of me was like "but cat power's so summery!" and the other half was pissed because the website I was gonna use to play one of the songs was being stupid, so I'm leaving the song as it is. ...for now.

Chase is barking. I wish he'd stop. It's really getting on my nerves. Makes me want to kick him. I was searching through my immense piles of crap in my room and I found all this old stuff and I felt super lethargic and nostalgic and blarghh the other day. And it was really cool. And I ate too many grapes last night and then I felt sick, but now I really really want some. And I just had a bagel. And I'm going to the MLAC to volunteer with the Ninster in a bit. And I miss my camrea(s). And I like my new clothes. And I wish I had aviator sunglasses. And my jacket has so much cat hair on it now, yuck.

Hmm... Nothing to say. April needs to pick up her crap from my house. And by "April needs to pick up" I mean "I need to give April at school on monday." I wish my ipod(s) worked. I miss portable trillions of songs in my pocket. CDs are cool and all, just not when my iTunes is bugging out. Yo.

I really really really love my new CD. You're all super super jealous.
Like, immensely.

My mom's rushing me to get dressed... and stuff. I should probably get up now.
I love any of you who read that. I don't even remember what I wrote at this point.
I hope to post something again real soon. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wasp Woman said...

yay! i feel loved!
i woke up at 1 :]
and i'm still not dressed

ahahah sucker.

and i'm eating a giant bowl of mac and cheese

11:10 AM  
Blogger April Grayce said...

april needs to pick up her stuff?! more like becky needs to give april all the shit april left at her house (primarily) for becky's benefit.

nice post. i approve. <3

6:39 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

JEEZ APRIL I CLARIFIED. WAY TO NOTICE. HOE.
and shanks.

and i love mac and cheese.

12:06 PM  
Blogger April Grayce said...

SORRY SORRY SORRY!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home